The Sr. Manager, Digital Content & User Experience is responsible for all aspects of the DMA digital presence – from design to production to maintenance and optimization, along with user experience. This encompasses DMA’s corporate site, event microsites, and all other digital tools and solutions to support DMA’s business goals.
- Conceive, produce and maintain all of the DMA web presence that presents our brand personality, optimizes user experience and enables effective transactions.
- Develop and maintain an effective membership “portal”
- Support strategies to drive online traffic to the corporate, membership and events website(s).
- Track conversion rates; recommend and implement improvements to the website
- Develop robust SEO and SEM program (paid search, SEO and PPC.)
- Support the social media strategy for the company.
- Develop brand standards and maintain integrity and consistency of online brand.
- Continuously improve the usability, design, and content of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, with emphasis on digital experience
- 3-5 years proven experience building, producing and managing websites and digital user experiences
- 3-5 years in digital project management – we need you to be a partner to our business users and be able to successfully sell your great ideas
- 3-5 years in varied content management platforms (blogs, social, etc) – we use wordpress for our corporate and event sites
- Must be able document business processes
- Must be a team player, be flexible
- Must be able to meet aggressive project delivery deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and able to multi-task, self-manage and prioritize workload
- Must be able to serve as the “team lead” for the department (of 2.5 people)
Preferred skills & experience with:
- Website production, conception and maintenance
- Project management
- Creation/writing business and functional specification documentation
- HTML, CSS
- CMS: Wordpress (current CMS), jotForms
- Experience managing PPC, SEO programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
If you are the outstanding professional who is interested in working for the world’s largest marketing association, please apply now. This unique professional opportunity offers an excellent benefits package.
Please reply with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Setup a Job Alert
to be notified when similar jobs are posted.
Back to top